Stay cool and hydrated this summer with a simple and refreshing peppermint herbal tea recipe:
- Fill a mason jar or french press, with fresh peppermint leaves from the garden or grocery store.
- Fill the container with boiled water, cover, and steep mint leaves for 10 mins.
- Remove the leaves with a strainer or push the french press down.
- Add in natural sweetner of choice (optional).
- Allow to cool in the fridge before pouring over glass filled with ice.
- Add fresh mint leaves or lemon slice for garnish & enjoy!
💚 Peppermint Health Benefits:
- Helps to relieve tension headaches, migraines, muscle, and joint pain.
- Encourages sinuses to open; clearing airways and improving breathing.
- Contains antibacterial and antiviral properties that support dental hygiene and fresh breath.
- Anti-inflammatory properties relax the digestive system; minimizing abdominal gas, bloating and discomfort.